When you're getting exterior remodeling work done to your residential or commercial property, you want quality construction that not only lasts, but looks good. At Onyx Home Improvement, we seek to do exactly that. On top of that, another reason our customers choose us is we're experienced in all sorts of outdoor home improvement. One of the more unique services we offer is building pole barns for our clients.
If you're looking for a new pole barn, give us a call or fill out the form above to get the process started. If you're a first time customer, make sure you ask about our special offers. Not sure you have the cash on hand? No problem! We can even help you secure adequate financing for your pole barn. Don't put off your exterior modeling project any longer - get a fast and free estimate today.
- Veteran-owned-and-operated local exterior remodeling business
- Wide range of services from roofing to siding to pole barn construction
- A workmanship warranty that's good for 10 years
- Great promotional offers for our first time customers
- Generous portions of every project are donated to worthy charities
- Free estimates on any pole barn construction project
- And more!
Imagine you need a structure for your property that has the strength to last through the years and the versatility to be used for your farming, storage, or equestrian needs. Whether your pole barn needs are professional or recreational, you need a company you can count on.
When it comes to pole barns, they can be constructed quickly, last for years on end, and provide you with enormous versatility.
At Onyx Home Improvement, we can help you determine the dimensions and build of your pole barn based on its intended use. Whether you plan to store vehicles, animals, or even both, will determine the size and features you need in your pole barn.
Generally speaking, here are some useful measurements to keep in mind when choosing your pole barn specifications:
- RVs or campers generally require at least 12' of height and 10' of width for door clearance
- Large personal vehicles only need around 8' of door clearance
- However, if you're using your pole barn to store a tractor-trailer, a 14' x 14' door is recommended
- You'll want around 2-3' of clearance on either side of the vehicle for opening doors
If you don't plan to store vehicles, your pole barn can be designed with a little more flexibility. Consider how much you want to store, and let us know before we start the process so we can ensure your new pole barn meets your needs.
While many pole barn companies will simply offer plans and kits, Onyx Home Improvement is there to provide everything you need.
From our initial consultation to help determine your needs to the actual building process and final inspections, we'll offer stellar customer service and transparent pricing.
Contact us today to get started with a fast and free estimate. We look forward to helping you build the pole barn that perfectly meets your needs.